4.24.2014

Life is...

Life is marvelous.
For some reason that is not clear, sometimes I think so, too?

I had caught a cold last week, and consequently I felt lethargic.
I arranged the books on my shelves yesterday, and then I found a book.
It was a sort of semiautobiographical novel.
It was one of the books my old American friend had given me, presumably some thirty years ago? 
Despite having umpteen things to do, I began to read it and with the words fell into a vein of musing. 
It reminded me of the good old days.

AND
I found some words my friend had written in it.

--------
LIFE IS GOOD.

THERE WILL ALLWAYS BE GOOD AND BAD TIMES.
SO, LIVE THE BEST LIFE YOU CAN!

DON'T LET ANYONE MAKE YOU UNHAPPY,
NO, NOT EVEN FUJI.

DECIDE WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU WANT TO BE,
THEN BE IT!!

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
BUT, TAKE IT EASY, RELAX, ENJOY LIFE.

LIVE LONG!

LIFE IS GOOD.
--------

My old friend is profoundly kind.
I remember s benignant smile of my old friend.

Life is fleeting. But, LIFE IS GOOD.



0 件のコメント: